FAE AI Traffic
To get FAE AI Traffic please follow the steps below. It's easy, and when you fly you won't be the only FAE aircraft out there.
2. Download Traffic Tools and load it. Make a Desktop icon for it so it is easy to get to.
3 Get the FAE AI traffic file below. There is three of them KJAX,KMCO,KMIA. Each file has 3 parts. Flightplans, Airports, Aircraft.
4. Place the FAE AI traffic files in the Traffic Tools folder.
5. Open Traffic Tools and compile each file. They should show up on the right. Don't mess with your original traffic.blg.
6. Now your ready to fly. The airports will be filled with FAE aircraft.
7. Works for both FS 2004 and FSX.